Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 747-400 Release Date to be posted tonight

Captains-Later tonight or early tomorrow morning I will be posting a thread here to announce the release date for the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies.We've been rather amused by much of the conjecture (especially the folks telling that they "have a friend who knows." The decision has not yet been finalized- so we laugh at folks who claim to know something that we don't know....after all- we run the place!)The actual date and time of release will be posted here later tonight along with final pricing, once we have checked a few more details and feel comfortable putting a mark on the calendar.Thank you for your excitement- but please let's not give in to rumors and half truths, please.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest ProjectXWinds

Thanks for the info, Capt. R!I'm sure it will be well recieved! You guys deserve a mega-pat on the back for this great achievement!Thank you; You guys are the best!-JS

Guest MeltedPixel

ZOMZGOMZOGMOZMGOZMOGOZOZOMZMOMZZOMZGOMZGOMZGOMZGOMZOG omgomgmogmoOgMOOMGOMGOGMOMG OMZOGMZOGMZOG YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!Really though, can't wait to hear it! I'm looking forward to the release. PMDG, you rock my socks off.

Guest neeraj.pendse

We are waiting :-)

Hello Mr. Randazzo, Are you still a full time commercial pilot? If so, how in the world do you find time for everything? I have trouble finding enough time in the week to run my business, let alone being a developer also? You are blessed. The real reason for my post is to say thanks to you, and the entire PMDG Team for the info and your GREAT PRODUCTS. I never was a 747 fan, but now I think things are about to change. :) Best regards, Jeff

Guest BOEING-4-EVER

u gotta be kiddin.you guys rock.i see a beatiful lady coming.can't wait any longer to meet her...

Guest PilotParis

>Hello Mr. Randazzo, Are you still a full time commercial>pilot? If so, how in the world do you find time for>everything? I have trouble finding enough time in the week to>run my business, let alone being a developer also? You are>blessed. The real reason for my post is to say thanks to you,>and the entire PMDG Team for the info and your GREAT PRODUCTS.>I never was a 747 fan, but now I think things are about to>change. :) Best regards, Jeff Remember that as an Airline Pilot you are away from home more than any other job, and at home more that any other job

Hate to be pedantic, but not quite true - as a merchant marine officer I used to be away for months at a time i.e. 3 - 6 months! That's why I became a marine "pilot"!!

David Porrett

Guest aarskringspier

Awesome Ill have something to look forward to when I wake up.

Guest flynman3

Geez....More Tease.......another hurdle to clear....another loop to to jump......if it is going to be announced in the next 18 hours why not just announce it with out another post that adds to the frenzie...

Guest BOEING-4-EVER

>Awesome Ill have something to look forward to when I wake>up.so will i dude.i can't even sleep tonight.:DDD.even with the release of the release date i am so cheerful and exited i can't even imagine what will happen on the exact release date ...

Guest Timothy Brown

ooh yeah, the PMDG 747 is turning into the gate, ground crew are ready, and a sexy #### blonde flight attendant for the next flight is heading my way!:-hah

Guest saudi_777

Thanks Robert, this IS awesome news!!!! :-hahCheers,

Guest FattyBear

Thanks Rob. And remember there are many of us who are truly thankful for the awesome products PMDG has made. Thanks again PMDG team!