Sign in to follow this  
Guest avolcek

Virus Detected

Guest avolcek

My FreeAVG has just updated and now all PMDG files are being tagged as infected with the trojan Downloader.Agent.AQN. I know that various files can sometimes do this when in fact they do not, I am just wondering if anybody else is getting this message.Adam Christopher Volcekavolcek@hotmail.comAMD Mobile Athlon XP 2600+ BartonAbit AN7Corsair XMS 1536MB PC3200 DDReVGA NVidia GeForce 6800

Using Norton here. No problems detected.

Guest Buck Bolduc

>My FreeAVG has just updated and now all PMDG files are being>tagged as infected with the trojan Downloader.Agent.AQN. I>know that various files can sometimes do this when in fact>they do not, I am just wondering if anybody else is getting>this message.>>Adam Christopher Volcek>avolcek@hotmail.com>>AMD Mobile Athlon XP 2600+ Barton>Abit AN7>Corsair XMS 1536MB PC3200 DDR>eVGA NVidia GeForce 6800Other have menthioned problems with AVG, don't use it so I don't know the particulars.I do Use Avast. it's updated it's self many time while I was flying the Queen and LvL-D, never had a problem or even lost any frames etc.I use Avast and Spyware blocker from http://www.majorgeeks.comI leave MS Firewall off, never had a Spyware or virus in 2 years with these apps.Spyware Blocker does exactly that, block spyware BEFORE it gets on your HD. Ad-Aware is ok to remove Spyware AFTER it's on your HD, there's the difference.Just keep SpyWare Blocker updated and your good.

I'm getting the message as well with AVG free version.Healed a file before realizing it was a livery folder so may need to re-download that livery.

Guest avolcek

Well later tonight another update was downloaded that has solved the problem. I got the same message on several other files not related to PMDG after I posted so as I had predicted it was just the virus definition that was causing the problem. Thanks to everyone who helped.Adam Christopher Volcekavolcek@hotmail.comAMD Mobile Athlon XP 2600+ BartonAbit AN7Corsair XMS 1536MB PC3200 DDReVGA NVidia GeForce 6800