Sign in to follow this  
Sean H

Adding Waypoints

Hi guys,Can anyone point me to the file that has the waypoint data for PMDG 737.The AIRIC is not being updated for a while and I'd like to manually add a couple of points that are critical for my airspace. Can I just add some points into the file?I know how to do a manual FIX on the front end of the FMC. But I'd like to add the waypoints in the actual data file.Sean

Sean (Brisbane, Australia)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s) OPSYS Windows 11 Homex64 Application Lockheed Martin P3Dv4

Hi Ryan,Thanks for the reply. Where is the file located? I don't seem to be able to find the right one.Sean

Sean (Brisbane, Australia)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s) OPSYS Windows 11 Homex64 Application Lockheed Martin P3Dv4

Hello Ryan, Like Sean, I am also curious as to how you maybe able to amend/append the Navdata Waypoints file. Understand the importance of the correct format in the text file etc., but where do you find the file?Appreciate any assistance.RegardsJock

Jock McIntyre