Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

11MAR06 PMDG News Roundup

Guest Pesawat

I just have to get this off my chest, I know , I know its been said many times. But you guys PMDG great support in all aspects, very informative to their customers... Looking VERY much forward to the 11. But until that time the 1900C/D 73 and 74 will keep me busy ;), (ps don't rush the 11 ;) )

Guest Senior Captain

Great news PMDG and congrats Ryan.CheersAndrew

What would help Ryan is compatibility with FSNet, just hope you are not bringing out a competing product, and no, I am not part of their team :-). I just think it is a brilliant idea which would go well with the more complex aircraft such as PMDG.Whatever, I look forward to developments.

That's certainly not what I'm developing - I'm not a programmer in the sense that the rest of the team is if that's any hint... ;)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

What the He**....? I thought Ryan was my personal computer and FS troubleshooter!!! :-hah I think he would be an excellent addition to any add-on developers team, hes always been 100% interested and focused on trying to make things better than they already are. Congrats man and thanks for all the help you've given me over the past few years! Anyway keep it goin PMDG.. good to hear you guys are still truckin forward, no rush or anything, thats all I need is another add-on to indulge in constantly for hours at a time so I fry out another motherboard! :-newburn Regards, Tom

Tom Moretti

Intel i7-7700k @ 4.8 Ghz - MSI Z270 Gaming M5 - 16GB DDR4-3200 Gskill - Nvidia GTX1080 - Corsair H100i V2 - 500GB Samsung 960 EVO m.2 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit