Sign in to follow this  
markadeane

Hey PMDG, ever thinking of releasing the 777, pretty please....

Hi Gian,The 'what's coming from PMDG' post at the top of the forum basically constitutes a full-time development schedule for the next year. Given the amount of 'Man' hours each product will entail, I highly doubt the 777 will fit in there for now.Besides which even a PMDG quality 777 is going to stuggle against the number of competing products. It's largely about who gets to market first in this game!I agree though that no-one has really delivered on the 777 yet. Some have come close but not close enough for my tastes.Me personally? I'm going to go over to the airbus in a year or so. :-)

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest AJ

The one they did for Fly!II a few years ago was awesome. Every once and a while I still fire it up just for kicks Andrew

Guest cfm56

"Besides which even a PMDG quality 777 is going to stuggle against the number of competing products. It's largely about who gets to market first in this game!"Being a 777 fan im quite disappointed that pmdg is not coming out with the 777.At the same time I understand the reasons y they chose not to do it - and I accept it............. As I know It there IS no competition to the quality pmdg continues to deliver to us, and its not about who makes it to the market first, its about who delivers the most quality and satisfaction it their customers. Therefore a 777 would be a hit cause the quality of the "other products" are non existent. In any event, PMDG strategized that they can reach a greater segment with the A320 B737 series and theres nothing I or any one can do but wait.Gideon

Guest FooFighter

Just thought that I'd ask. Of all the commercial 777 packages there are non of them seems quite right.After the 747 I have to say that I finally got a 747 that seems like it could have rolled right out of the Boeing hangers.So, I did saw the future line up but nevertheless thought i'd ask.And if why not, why not?Thanks,Gian