Sign in to follow this  
Greg Goodavish

Printing PMDG 744 manual

Did anyone have the entire manual printed, and is so , what was the approximate cost? I know it will vary by printer, but am just trying to get a ballpark figure. Thanks.

Greg Goodavish

greg i printed it at work so for all intents and purposes, it was free.although, since my boss is an aviator, he didnt care. tom

On an HP Officejet 7410 it was the best part of a black cartridge and about half a colour cartidge (plus the paper) but that was at Normal rather than Fast Normal. So - about

Hoi Greg,yes, I printed the manual at my Canon IP4000 inkjet. I printed it at 4 pages per sheet of paper (so, "half-size", 1 page is size A5), then put it in a two-ring binder - I like this size; easy to read in bed, in the train etc. Maybe it cost me 10 Euro (about 13 US$) of ink.

>Hoi Greg,>>yes, I printed the manual at my Canon IP4000 inkjet. I printed>it at 4 pages per sheet of paper (so, "half-size", 1 page is>size A5), then put it in a two-ring binder - I like this size;>easy to read in bed, in the train etc. Maybe it cost me 10>Euro (about 13 US$) of ink.Me too.I got a load of A5 paper and ring binders to do manuals with.I have a black and white small office printer to handle the bulk of the work.Toner is

Guest cjdunk

I printed the manual and performance tables of a certain (Non-PMDG) payware aircraft and it amounted to about $8 of ink. I printed on both sides of el-cheapo copier paper, so it was about $10. but you can't put a price on mastering an aircraft, can you?;-)

Guest Groundcrew

I printed mine double sided on A5 and it worked out about 20 pounds UK. You can get 40mm and 50mm binders from a company called Duraweld in the UK (do a google search).All may manuals all match and look good on the shelf as well as a practical size.Andyhttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/891483/402.pnghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgSemper en excretum, solo profundum variat!