Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

MD-11 User Requests

>I guess to prevent confusion you guys better upload up to date>screenshots then, huh? :-hah How about the year to be added to the date beneath the 'screenshots' tag on the MD-11 product page? That way people would know those are old :-hah

Markus Burkhard

>>I guess to prevent confusion you guys better upload up to>date>>screenshots then, huh? :-hah >>How about the year to be added to the date beneath the>'screenshots' tag on the MD-11 product page? That way people>would know those are old :-hah>Hah, now thats just mean :-)

Guest Crimguy

One request (IIRC from the Fly! days you guys do most things pretty right ;-D):I'd like to have a fuel and load manager/fuel calculator to operate as a module from within the simulator, i.e. I do not want to have to switch out of FS to do those things.

Guest A32X

How about fuel loaded in real time (option)? _Paul

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

ACARS would be appreciated so you can get your metar (and other important things) directly from the FMC and won´t have to minimize FS in order to get it from Active sky.