Sign in to follow this  
Guest JY415

EBBR SID problem

Guest JY415

I had a computer problem recently that meant I had to reinstall FS2004 and my PMDG 737. I am now having trouble with the latest EBBR SID's from the NavData website. I have downloaded the latest EBBR Procedure Ver 18 by Simon Butler but when I select the DENUT 3C SID my FMC says that the sid is not complete and there is a discontinue. It looks like there is a big gap in the sid when I look at my display.Also can anyone tell me if the DENUT 3C has replaced the DENUT 2C? I fly with Vatsim and Brussels VACC is still issuing a DENUT 2C departure? Thanks guys for any help!

The disconnect error doesn't mean the DP is incomplete, just that the FMC doesn't know how to get from one fix to the next. This is usually caused by either a missing VECTORS command or a track intended to intercept a radial in real world that misses the radial in FS9 (the FS9 world has an obsolete mag variation). You should contact the author to get the procedure fixed, or edit it yourself if you're interesting in learning how to develop procedure files.

Dan Downs KCRP

The DENUT3C departure has been around for quite some time, my chart from 13th April 2006 shows it.I am unable to reproduce the error you have described. I can't remember getting an fmc error message in the past that says "the sid is not complete"From your email this morning, it would appear you are having overall system problems, however please send me a screenshot and more details of how you have set the flight up and I will try to reproduce it. Simon Butler

Guest JY415

Thanks for the replies guys and Simon thanks for your prompt email reply. I have tried to take pictures but it doesn't seem to work, I always thought if you hit 'Print screen' you can paste it in windows but all I get is my desktop picture?? Anyway I have installed the latest AIRAC 0608 and installed Simons useful SID's for EBBR which I have never had a problem with before but from what Simon says sound like a problem my end. Here is the message from my PMDG 737 FMC when I select the DENUT3C SID 'DISCO INSRTD AFTER EBBR' Under the ROUTE menu I get VIA ToDENUT3C (700) ROUTE DISCONTINUITY ------------------------------------------------------------- Any know what I can do it is as if my FMC database has been corrupt! Thanks for any help Graham

Guest JY415

OK guys/Simon out of desperation I decided to uninstall my PMDG 737 and reinstall it to try and sort this out.When I selected the EBBR SID I had exactly the same error message, note all other SID's load fine just the DENUT3C has the problem.Can some else PLEASE try this and confirm there is a problem, Simon seems he has not problem with it but that doesn't make sense after a new install.I am using FS2004 SP2, PMDG 737-900, AIRAC 0608 and from the Navdata website Simon Butler's EBBR SID's for EBBR (Brussels National)Thanks for any help!

Guest JY415

Sorted now thanks to Simon Butler!Cheers Simon!Graham