Sign in to follow this  
RPRIEVER

CYYZ (Toronto) SIDS/STARS

Greetings all,Today I decided to finally fly outside the USA via VATSIM. Until now, I always flew within the US. I went from CYUL to CYYZ (Montreal to Toronto) on the 737-600. While programming the FMC, I noticed a lack of SIDS/STARS and approaches at YYZ. Is this by design, and if not is there a way to download them? I have the latest downloads from NavData.AT and PlanePath.com (0608).I had the charts in front of me (eg: SIMCO2 for Toronto) and was able to add each waypoint after YSO,and ATC gave me vectors for the 6L approach. I'm used to having all the SIDS/STARS/APPROACHES in the FMC, so I'm a bit confused. Can anyone help?Many thanks,Ron

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There is a sidstar file in navdata.at for cyyz, which is several years old but includes sids stars (incldg simco2) and approaches. If the dafif data isn't complete then you have to look beyond planepath. I didn't try avsim, sometimes there are sidstar procedure files to be found there too. The file I found at navdata also includes a bgl file to add runway missing from original fs9. Hope this helps.