Sign in to follow this  
Guest FlyingKiwi

FS NAV, Queen of the Skys

Guest FlyingKiwi

Using the Queen of the skys, i can not use the auto pilot in conjuntion with FS NAV, is there away around this so I canThanks

Hi mr ???? (please sign your post)Why do you wanna do that?The 747 have all the fanzy stuff you need (and more). Use the FSNavigator to create your flightplan only, then export it to 747s FMC via Navigators export function key./ Leffe

Guest FlyingKiwi

Please tell me more about importing the FS NAV export file, sounds like something that could work. also notice that there is alot of airports missing from the onboard computer, EHAM for instance, not exactly a small airport, Also Runways are not found in database.It may be that i am doing things wrong, I accept that but until i learn how to do it, FS NAV would be good, then i could fly with the thers in my Nice New PlaneI like the FS NAV when group flying, one person files a flight plan and all can follow along etcRgds

Guest benhoffman

Not to be mean, but using FSNav and PMDG is kind of contradictory.PMDG is a bit step up from default FS9/FSNav stuff, as our 737 and 747 drivers here will attest, its almost as good as a REAL 747-441 without the $200m price tag.I suggest you . . . - read the tutorial (on the AVSIM File Library somewhere) - read the manual - practice - ask questions here - keep reading the manualMaybe if we ask nice, Steve our resident Air New Zealand 747 driver will let us play with one, I already got to play with ZK-NBT thanks to Tom, the Captain at the time. Somehow I don't think Rob Fyfe would like that :)Best of luck.