Sign in to follow this  
Guest beren2ke

744, CH Throttle, FSUIPC and Flaps

Guest beren2ke

Hi all,I just reinstalled my beloved QOS after a deadly update from Microsoft. I use the CH Throttle Quadrant and FSUIPC 3.6. I had set up the first lever for the spoiler, 2-5 for the engines/reverser and now I want lever no. 6 to control the flaps. It worked perfectly before with a lower version of FSUIPC. And it works with the standard 744 in FS2004. But now I can't get it to work with the QOS.I did a search on the forum because I thought I had read something about this problem in the forum before, but I couldn't find anything. I am sure there are a lot of people who got this working. Could anyone help? Thanks!Christian

Guest SVA121

>Hi all,>>I just reinstalled my beloved QOS after a deadly update from>Microsoft. >>I use the CH Throttle Quadrant and FSUIPC 3.6. I had set up>the first lever for the spoiler, 2-5 for the engines/reverser>and now I want lever no. 6 to control the flaps. It worked>perfectly before with a lower version of FSUIPC. And it works>with the standard 744 in FS2004. But now I can't get it to>work with the QOS.>>I did a search on the forum because I thought I had read>something about this problem in the forum before, but I>couldn't find anything. >>I am sure there are a lot of people who got this working.>Could anyone help? >>Thanks!>>ChristianChristian,Visit the CH hanger forum, there you'll find pre-programmed maps for the Queen.Hope this helps.Mohammed

Hi Christian,I have the same setup as you but don't set the flap lever through FSUIPC, I just have it set within FS Controls Assignments - on Joystick Axis I have Flaps axis set for X Rotation and reversed for Joystick Type CH Throttle Quadrant. I think I had to adjust a setting somewhere to be able to select the final flap selection but think that was something to do with sensitivities and null zones...Used FSUIPC for the throttle settings to enable Reverse.Hope that helps, not sure if its how others do it but works for me...CheersMike