Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

New 744 sound set...

I don't know if this has already been said but I would like to say thank you to the PMDG sound guy for the constant effort on the 744 soundset. This new set is very nice and shows a great balance all the way around. Great Work... :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I'd like to take this oppertunity to say thanks too.The sound is absolutely spot on. I love the start-up sounds and the nervous variability of the engine sounds at approach. Now, the only thing I need is to hear the egine sounds coming from behind. Maybe FSX can fix that with its 5.1 set-up.Thanks for your great efforts and to make it a free update.Dirk

Yes, I would like to thank Armen too but, tell me?Is this new sound an answer to the demand for an unoriginal sound or, is it a reality sound improvement on what was a great sound anyway?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Dave I wouldn't call these sounds a compromise in any way to realism. In fact it's just the opposite. I don't want or feel like going into great detail but in the confines of FS Armen hit the nail on the head for the 744 flight deck. I'm very impressed... :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2