Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jeffreymg

Not In DataBase

Guest Jeffreymg

I have the 737-600700 on my laptop which is running FS2002.My problem is that when I put a route into the fmc its says not in database.I put just the departure airport in and get a line error message.The FMCWP directory is in place under FS2002,so I have no idea what to do next any ideas? JeffG

Guest Jeffreymg

I can't even get a answer from PMDG. Jeff

Guest HeavyMetal

The PMDG 737NG series was designed for FS2004.. I don't believe it is backward compatible with FS2002.. Someone please correct me if I am wrong..------------------------------------------------------------------Joe FritschChief Operations OfficerNoble Air VAhttp://www.nobleair.com"It's not the fall that kills ya. It's the sudden stop at the end"http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gif

Actually the PMDG 737NG was originally developed for FS2002. What I don't know is if the lastest versions will run correctly on FS2002 now. But the original poster is probably having this error due to old or incorrectly installed navdata.

Dave Paige

I have had this problem too. I believe that the FMC should be fully equipped from the download and that current payware navdata is an option we all have if we want?This of course shouldn't prevent anyone from using the basic information it seems, is not available?Answers please PMDG?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Jeffreymg

I am using the payware nav data and the installer asks if for FS2004 or FS2002.I have the 767PIC on also and have no problems getting the routes to work.I also use FSBuild 2.2 for routes and exporting to the flightplan dir. Jeff