Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightgamer

system requirments question

Guest flightgamer

i am interested in purchasing your 747-400 "Queen of the Skies", i believe you state on your site that the aircraft requires 1.4 on the processor, is this the BARE minimum or is this the minimum ENJOYABLE.in other words, if someone has a 1.4, will they have lets say 2 FPS or a more enjoyable 8-12.....hope its not confusing...... thanksSincerely: Kylan :-newbie(the below is not my system but my dads, not sure why its there) :-hmmm

Kylan,You may be able to run it with everything turned down in FS, which could work if you're just interested in learning the airplane and not so much in scenery/eye-candy etc... What are the rest of your system specs?By the way, you can get rid of your dad's specs at the bottom by editing your forum profile on the main page...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest flightgamer

i have 9700 pro ATI1.8 GHz processor1 gig memoryit should be enough for a good fps i thinksincerely: Kylan

Guest flightgamer

thanks for your support but i just want to say i run it bare minumum, i dont care for "scenery eye candy" just 2D and exterior of aircraft eye candy ( with no VC too). i run normal textures with no Autogen and water effects, however clouds are important so they are on high.......anyways i fly the Level-D 767-300ER on high with no VC and with no AI Traffic in single player and i get up to 25FPS (10-15 for VATSIM) so with that said, do you still think the PMDG will run relatively like my Level-D does/ is there much of a difference on performance between LDS and PMDG( i will also not use the VC for the PMDG if i get it so that should help)thank you for your replies, please respond soon :) sincerely: Kylan

Hi Kylan, here is my experience:A few days ago I have purchased and installed the PMDG-747 in my humble laptop and it runs perfectly well with DXT3 textures, no Virtual cockpit, AI traffic 76% (EvolveAI and Aardvark) and ISD italian sceneries (the best freeware sceneries in the world).Acer Travelmate 4002 LMiIntel Pentium M725 processor 1.6 GHzIntel integrated graphics card 82852/82855-64Mb40 GB hard disk752 Mb DDRI hope this can help you.Jose Luis

Guest flightgamer

thanks, for your help, i will be purchesing it and enjoying it in only minutes....... thanks every one for your help....... im gigly with anticipation,........ ok, maybe not gigly..... :)thanks againKylan

Good for you - i'm sure you'll not regret it.