Sign in to follow this  
Guest Project777

737 NGX

Guest Project777

Hi!I wonder, if there is new information available about the upcoming 737 NGX!On the PMDG 737NGX FAQ page, stands the statement "Expect news once we move closer towards the release of FSX!"Well, as FSX is here today, it would be great to have a rough timeline regarding your great 737!I've sent two mails to your support address on 9. and 20. December, but unfortunately never got an answer ... :-(Thanks in advance for your answer via this Forum!RegardsHans

Guest Project777

Well, I did!But in the terribly long 744/MD11 list of postings is not a single statement about the 737NGX timeline !?!?!?!??Hans

I think from memory PMDG are dedicating themselves to the MD11 and 747-400 first, then the 737 then the Airbus A320. (For FSX)Jay

Guest Project777

So that means a loooong way to 737 heaven ...But it's a pity, that the PMDG staff does not say clear words to 737 NGX, neither here nor in mails to support. I run my own company, but I have to give clear answers to clear customer questions!Hans

IMHO PMDG has been very clear: :-)- PMDG doesn't provide product development timelines- PMDG, at their discretion, provides periodic product development updates- From message pinned above: MD11 and 744 will be released first- From the prior NOTAM below: the NGX is progressinghttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchYou can do a search of the forum for further discussion on the any of these topics.

Greeting Hans, having been a PMDG client and forum reader for quite a while, let me make the following observation. PMDG releases news about its evolving products when available and in due time. One cannot expect dates in such circumstances, rightfully. Their staff is working on development and cannot answer each query when clear statements had already been made. Hang around and you will know when there is more NGX news. Personally I don't expect it out before the end of 2007.

Guest Project777

Hi,I was afraid, that it would come towards end of 2007!On the other hand, the 747 is a *very* nice plane too. So ... Regards Hans

Guest Project777

Thanks to all your infos!To be honest, I did'nt went back to this early posting ...RegardsHans

I didn't hear PMDG say it would be the end of 2007. Again, PMDG does not publish development timelines. Anything else is pure speculation. :-)