Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Help with setting TOGA on CH Yoke

Hi folksThose who know me will also know i have a medical condition which often restricts my cognitive function. Well today is a particularly bad day, and i'm having a tough time time.Would someone please be kind enough to take me through, step by step, to program FSUIPC (registered) to operate from my CH Yoke?I'm sure i've done it before, but it seems i just can't do it today.Thanks muchly!

Windows 10 (x64) - X-Plane 11 - M/B: Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero - CPU: i7 7700k (@5.0GHz) - RAM: 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200MHz - Video: GTX1080ti - Cooling: Custom water loop (EK 140 Revo D5 pump/res combo, EK EVO CPU block, EK XE360 Rad)

Phil,The basic procedure is probably something like assigning our TOGA switch to a specific keystroke in the PMDG options menu, then telling your CH yoke to output that keystroke either via CH's programming utility or via FSUIPC's joystick page. I've never actually done this though, so I hope someone else replies with the exact steps for you.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

1) On the FS menu bar, go to PMDG > General > Keyboard Commands.2) Enter a keystroke for the TOGA command (Ctrl+Sft+G for example, or whatever takes your fancy.)3) Then go to Modules > FSUIPC.4) Select the Buttons & Switches tab.5) Press the button on the yoke that you want to be the TOGA button.6) Enter the key assignment from above (Ctrl+Sft+G or whatever you selected) into the box highlighted in the image below and click the Set button.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/165436.jpg9) OPTIONAL: You can select the Aircraft Specific checkbox to make that command only applicable to that particular aircraft, model and paint scheme.

Phil Brown

Many amny thanks!

Windows 10 (x64) - X-Plane 11 - M/B: Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero - CPU: i7 7700k (@5.0GHz) - RAM: 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200MHz - Video: GTX1080ti - Cooling: Custom water loop (EK 140 Revo D5 pump/res combo, EK EVO CPU block, EK XE360 Rad)