Sign in to follow this  
Guest bond672

NWA 744F

Guest bond672

Hi all,i have noticed some people would like to fly this bird so i painted her, this is only a preview for feedback, i still have some aligning to do.i know the paint on this airline is such a bizarre colour that i had great difficulty in choosing one, this is the one i picked, i know some will say its too dark or too grey or whatever....this is the one i have chosen and i hope people respect that.i will post on AVSIM once finished.comments as always most welcome.kind regardsbondhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gifhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Looks good so far.Always try to take shots on the sunny side. It's makes for a more accurate judgment of how it should look. Shots in the shadows just don't look right, especially in the sim.This is especially useful and important if you're doing a livery, such as the new NWA, due to the colour variations.With that, I think people can better assess whether or not this livery is for them.Nice detail in the cabin.Kyle

Kyle Rodgers

Much better! Thanks!It looks good. I think it's a bit on the blue side, but it's hard to catch the right hue with that livery, so I don't fault you for it at all. Nice work.Looking forward to seeing it on AVSIM.Kyle

Kyle Rodgers

Did my first flight in the NWA 744F. It was great. Flew from KORD to PANC. I noticed at the nwa cargo site they don't have flights into kmsp nor kdtw considering that's nwa hubs. One thing I discovered was you have atc_airline=northwestern for the atc. I changed it but after I already started the flight and I didn't want to stop it just to have them say Northwest. But other than that it looks great. Thanks.

John K

Guest Jeff Berman

Good job on the colors, you did good :)