Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

Looking for repaints for this DC9

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well, it looks like a Vansairco DC-9. What repaints were you looking for? I know there are some of that plane (if I am correct) in TWA, Northwest, and some Aeropostal colours. Take a look in the Avsim file library.George

Hi,That is clearly not a Vans DC9. That DC9 is a 41 model and was specially made by Matts Falck for Stellans panel, and it has nothing to do with any other model. ;-)BTW, it is in my point of view, the best DC9 model so far. :-waveTo my knowledge, there is no other livery available exept SAS. But on the other hand, how many other operators had the 41 model?Fly safe,Staffan

I downloaded your aircraft yesterday. Whew, to say the least. However, I got a bunch of gauge rejects under WinXP. WinXP and some third party gauges don't mix. Are you using WinXP on your system?

Hi,I run the panel under XP and have no poblems at all.Are you sure you downloaded the FS2002 version ? (instead of the FS2000 one)

Hi,>I downloaded your aircraft yesterday.I wish....:-) But that is not my aircraft nor my panel. Even if Staffan and Stellan might sound similar. :-lol >WinXP and some third party gauges don't mix. Are you using WinXP on your system?I am still using the good old W98. And will not upgrade for anything in the world. ;-) On my system the panel works satisfactory. The only flaw for me is that it locks my system occasionally. Don