Sign in to follow this  
Guest senseimatty

Installation: irreparable error?

Guest senseimatty

The last time I installed Win I installed FS9 but I committed an error because I installed in the wrong order the PMDG aircrafts:737NG, then the 747, 747F and 737-800.The result was a FPS limited to 10fps only with the PMDG aircrafts.Before that I installed the 737-800 the FPS was good.I tried to uninstall all the PMDGs and reinstalled in the correct order.. no changes, always 10 fps.Then I uninstalled all FS and reinstalled in a completely different folder.I reinstalled the PMDGs in the correct order but I still get 10 fps!!!So what's the matter with the installer? How can I solve this annoying problem?!CiAo!-------------------Mattia Lambreschi

Guest senseimatty

...please... :-( :-wave

Sorry Mattia I cant help with your problem but I would also like to know if there was a fix. I have the 747-400 pax version installed and would like to install my range of PMDG 737's. I really dont know how to go about this without messing up my FS.Many thanksDean

Dean Farley

Guest senseimatty

I uninstalled all the PMDGs again and checked that all PMDG files were deleted (also in modules and gauges folder).I tried to install only the 737NG (600/700 version). Still 10 fps :-(Is there any register key or dll that is not in the FS folder?Maybe I need to delete those hidden files...

Guest senseimatty

Yes, I uninstalled the 747 and 747F with the uninstall option in the Win control panel, and the 737 with the PMDG_737_REMOVE.exeNo more PMDGs file on my pc.I reinstalled only the 737NG but the problem is still there.Now I try to install only the 747 pax...[edit]Also with only the 747 I have limited fps...