Sign in to follow this  
Guest mvc340

Who wants PMDG MD-11 to be compatible with Engravity FMC?

Guest mvc340

Who wants PMDG MD-11 to be compatible with Engravity FMC?I ask to engravity support about this, and they told me that is possible, but that people from PMDG must develop the software as they did in the 737 and 747.So, if we want to have it, we have to ask for it.What i want is that all the people that want this software to be developed will post in this topic.have a look to the CDU

Sir, Ma'am,don't know how familiar you are with the operation of the MD-11's MCDU and the pages its FMC has. There is a BIG difference regarding layout and operation between Douglas and Boeing. You'd have to re-label almost every button to be able to use it for the MD-11.Maybe it's better you tell Engravity to do a MD-11 MCDU... ;)BTW you have to sign with your name here.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

The buttons may be labled differently, but the unit will still work (assuming they both have the same number of keys). A little bit of paper taked to the unit helps me out when I use my 747 Engravity CDU with the 737.

Phil Brown