Sign in to follow this  
eurowing

B1900C / FSX

hi,i have successfully moved the B1900C from FS9 to FSX. finally, i have a REAL aircraft available in FSX!! :)it works like a charm, except for one thing. whenever i open one of the other windows (radio stack, throttles quadrant, etc.) it looks as if the sim is reloading the scenery (the 3d view, takes about 3-4 seconds during which the sim freezes completely). the clouds and everything OUTSIDE the cockpit turns into white and grey blocks and triangles for these few seconds.does anyone else experience that? (just wondering if i am the only one)thank you.

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

Guest _MSW_

Also, how does your default GPS look in the VC view? Mine has the GPS picture tilted which makes it impossible to read.Mike

Ryan,i have a 7800GT (256MB) and 2GB system memory.GPS looks fine in VC (see attached).

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

The attachment shows what my GPS looks like in VC view for the 1900C in FSX. As you can see the picture is tilted. In 2D view the GPS popup looks fine. The problem is with the VC only. Any help with this problem would be appreciated.Mike