Sign in to follow this  
Guest fireman72121

Thanks PMDG

Guest fireman72121

after flying the the pmdg747f i am not interested in any of my other addon aircraft the attention to even all the small details is what pulls me in. but believe it or not i have been running it on a piv 1.1ghz machine 15fps in the sky about 7fps on ground lol so pmdg has made it worth it to me to go get a new computer maybe if i post some specs of some i am looking at maybe you guys can helpme pick one out that would in the future run the pmdg 747 and md11 on fsx thanks. Jerry Armstrong

Dear Jerry-At the moment, I am running the FSX 747-400X on a Core2Duo E6600 with 4GB of 800MHz Dual-Channel RAM and a 7950GT NVidia card with 512MB of memory.Performance (with most sliders on full or mostly full, medium autogen and 10% traffic) is quite good - on LGAV 03R with fair weather I see 40-50fps on average.This, of course, is with the beta version of FSX SP1, so your mileage may vary.My recommendation tho is to go with Intel's Core2Duo and NVidia. If you are interested in the DX10 FSX update that's coming out later in the fall, you could possibly forego the higher-end video card and go for something "cheaper" so you can upgrade later.Best regards and thanks for your kind words!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

>>At the moment, I am running the FSX 747-400X on a...<

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest visualchaosfx

> after flying the the pmdg747f i am not>interested in any of my other addon aircraft the attention to>even all the small details is what pulls me in. but believe>it or not i have been running it on a piv 1.1ghz machine 15fps>in the sky about 7fps on ground lol so pmdg has made it worth>it to me to go get a new computer maybe if i post some specs>of some i am looking at maybe you guys can helpme pick one out>that would in the future run the pmdg 747 and md11 on fsx>thanks.>> Jerry ArmstrongYes the PMDG 747 is the best aircraft. I also like the 737NG as well. I'm hoping that maybe PMDG has plans to make an A380. That would be sweet!!Lee Alexander

I agree PMDG has a lot of great airplines. PMDG is far the BEST and most Precision Company I've ever seen . The 744/744F are JUST amazing airplanes.And the the 733 is alos AMAZING there is not enough words to describe PMDG's Amazing work you just have to buy their products and see for your seld. An expreience is worth a million words.Thank you========================= REVO.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/checkcapt.jpghttp://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u132/REVO321/lsd1.jpg http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/b757/752_users_banner.gif

>>>At the moment, I am running the FSX 747-400X on a...<<>>Was wondering where I can get one of those, I went to>precisionmanuals.com and didn't see that product listed>anywhere.Assuming that's a joke, but just in case... he's running the alpha version we have in internal testing with the beta FSX SP1 patch.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yesterday I flew the 747-400F (Cargolux) from Helsinki to Boston on Vatsim. It was a 9 hour flight but it certainly didn't feel like it!!! I was all the time (well, I did have time to take the dog for a walk) busy with monitoring the systems, re-programming my oceanic route and reporting in to Shanwick, monitoring the fuel consumption, enjoying the spectacular graphics and just generally having a ball. I did the whole flight from VC mode which is just fantastic with trackIR. I do have FSX installed but I have barely touched it. FS9, PMDG747-400 and all my scenery/utility add-ons is just such an extremely rewarding experience!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

He, he, that was a nice try, Jeff. I see forum members have developed very subtile ways to pull out any drop of eagerly expected info from the Team :-lolNeven