Sign in to follow this  
Guest horatio

Some questions (database and FMC)

Guest horatio

Hi. I have two questions.1. In the 747-400(F)How do i manually tune the VOR L and R?I just get "invalid" when i try to tune the ILS freq on the runway I`m going to land at. It dosn`t tune itself automatic eighter(because of my next question)2. I have downloaded the 0705 database.I understand that i need to download something else to?But what?I can`t find RWYs, SIDS, STARS etc. Thanks in advance.Yours SHoratio

Horatio,1. Use the FMC NAVRAD page. Enter in the form of frequency/course - so like 116.00/318 Same goes for the ILS.2. In addition to the Navigraph cycle, you should also install Terry's SIDSTAR package from www.planepath.com and see if there's any airports outside the US you want at www.navdata.at Some airports may not have data. You should get all the runways and ILS data from the Navigraph cycle alone though.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest horatio

Thank you for quick reply:DI`ll try it ASAP:)YSHoratio

Guest horatio

No. I still don`t have any rwys at ENVA and no STARS at any of the airports I`ve tryed in Norway.

There are 21 locations in Norway, including ENVA, at http://navdata.at ; give those a try.

Dan Downs KCRP