Sign in to follow this  
Guest raymondvanderploeg

PFD with an raster of airports,VOR's,NDB etc (screenshot incl)

Guest raymondvanderploeg

Suddenly i have the following problem:pfd.jpgSince a few days this appears on my PFD:- all airports in roster- the airport where I stand is acctually about 40 miles away- not possible to make flightplan 'cause it's not linked to the position where I stay- green message line on top of screen by take-off reaching 80knots: PMDG notification, CG not within tolerance. Aircraft not flyable!!Already tries some things: reinstall older airac...deleted FMCWP from the FS9 root folder.Anybody has an solution?Regards,Raymond

This is a good one.You said you deleted FMCWP but still same symptom or did symptom change (any change)? Rereading, I think the CG error message is a clue. Did you make any changes to the original installation?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest raymondvanderploeg

>This is a good one.>>You said you deleted FMCWP but still same symptom or did>symptom change (any change)? Rereading, I think the CG error>message is a clue. Did you make any changes to the original>installation?When you delete FMCWP, it will automatic make an new folder by reinstall of an Airac. But it didn't make senseDidn't make any changes , flown last night normally.

Raymond,Never seen this before in the history of the product. I'd suggest a completely new install. Use Add/Remove Programs to uninstall the plane, and then manually delete anything related to PMDG left over in your FS folder. Also delete any saved flights and the default flight. Then reinstall and apply the patches etc...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest fsindianpilot

Yeah.. try uninstalling the 737...Hey but take care .If you have the 744 then i guess you will need to uninstall that too.Because you will need to install 737 and then 747 in that order..Else you might run into other issues...Pankaj

Guest raymondvanderploeg

>Raymond,>>Never seen this before in the history of the product. I'd>suggest a completely new install. Use Add/Remove Programs to>uninstall the plane, and then manually delete anything related>to PMDG left over in your FS folder. Also delete any saved>flights and the default flight. Then reinstall and apply the>patches etc...Hi,I removed PMDG, and manually i removed the FMCWP froom the FS9 root folder.Reinstall PMDG from the CD and no result still te same...are there more things to delete?Regards,Raymond

Guest NAVData

Raymond, which decimal symbol do you use in your country settings of your OS? A comma or a dot? Please check this, you should use a dot (.) insteed of a comma (,) ... hope that helps!Cheers,Rich