Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

If you haven't recieved your order confirmation/download link...

Send an email to support if you haven't already. If you have sent one and received the automated response DO NOT send another. We're dealing with the issue right now and you guys should have your links soon...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest hench289

Ryan, I sent 2 emails to support and havent received any automated email back. Am i suppose to get an automated response? Please help. Email hijump24@optonline.net, order 88215 is what is shown on My Previous Orders. Thanks! Kevin HencheyP.S. Cant wait to take the new queen out on a date.

Kevin,Can you send a support request from a different address? If you don't get the automated response it means our emails to you are being blocked somehow.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest RSGodfrey

I have purchased and have not received a d/l link or confirmation.I have sent 2 emails to support and have not received autoconfirmation.Order # 88199.ThanksRichard

Guest hench289

Ryan, I have receieved my email confirmation and im downloading right now. Thanks for your help. Cant wait to get her installed and take her for a spin. Thanks again! Kevin

Anyone who emailed support and did NOT recieve auto-confirmation needs to use another email address and send again (use gmail, hotmail, yahoo or something similar)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

I purchased 747X yesterday, with paypal, but have received no download link. I did receive confirmation of Order. I have emailed support with two different email addresses and received no automated response.I have just sent a pigeon with my details to your head office and hopefully he will be with you tomorrow.Yours Renzo Nicoletti

Bill Miller

Thanks Ryan. Will do this evening. Pigeon already left though.Renzo

Bill Miller

Private message has been sent. Awaiting my download link.ThanksRenzo

Bill Miller