Sign in to follow this  
greg100o

cannot log on to PMDG

I have tried the last two evenings [PST} to log on and all I get is page not found.Is the site down or swamped?Greg

Greg Clark

I just tried and it worked for me. Sure you're using the correct email and password?

Guest troyboy66

>I have tried the last two evenings [PST} to log on and all I>get is page not found.>Is the site down or swamped?>>GregFinally, someone seeing the same problem I have. Sorry to hear this Greg, but I really thought I was the only one with this issue. Its been going on four days now and still nothing. It would really be nice to know whats causing this.see: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=138599&page=However, no real fix yet. Have you tried another browser to isolate the problem?Troy

Nothing we can do about outages on the greater internet outside of our server guys. Call your ISP and tell them you're getting timeouts trying to reach a site you know is up and running...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Troy and Ryan. I called my ISP and told them about the timeout issue. They politely stated that as long as I can get onto most websites, the problem is not with them. They are saying it is an internet explorer problem Perhaps so, as I have another computer connected to the same wireless network, and it does connects fine, but mine does not and after doing all this troubleshooting, changing settings in IE 6, turning off my Zone Alarm security suite, etc, etc, it will not connect. And its the only one I cannot connect to Must be some function the website calls that is getting totally blocked. But I have no clue as to why or how to fix it.Since this is the computer that has my FS9 and FS X on it with prior purchase of 747, I am not sure what I can really do.Odd I never had any trouble getting onto the website before.I do not get any warning that cookies are being blocked, and usually only part of a page not not display not the message server not found.Greg

Greg Clark