Sign in to follow this  
popi

747X Manuals Need Revision

To PMDG Staff.I started printing the Manual and on pages 0-15,016, "Save Panel State Menu:", the panel shows the 747-400 Type Rating saved panels.That will lead 747X Captains to believe that these lessons will work in the 747X. Until you write new lessons for the 747X, it would be best to revise these pages showing some 747X panels instead of FS9 Lessons. OK, I know that you will rewrite the lessons for the 747Xwhen time is available.While we are on this subject, how about changing the Downloads/Documentation, of the current 747-400 Lessons, to identify them as FS9 only.Some of us RTFM.Kindest regardsBill Taylor

Bill Taylor

I thought they were up front about the manuals in the first chapter, Titles & Menus pg 0-7. I'm not expecting them to spend time on the manuals for a couple of weeks.

Dan Downs KCRP

Don,Agreed.In the forum, several people has tried to load the FS9 into FSX.The result sometimes causes FSX to stop working and required a reinstall. Perhaps they did not read pg 0-7. Just a flag to not make this mistake.Bill Taylor

Bill Taylor