Sign in to follow this  
Guest plevys

I'm confused

Guest plevys

You spammed me for the 747X telling me I am qualified for a 50% discount (which I am) but when I go to order it the discount is not applied even though I use my valid account info with you. You go on to say that I must contact PMDG product support if the discount is not applied and since this appears to be the only avenue to do that here it is.

This ought to be interesting.........Regards,Jim Karn

Dear "unknown"-1) We don't spam. Ever. We send emails only to those customers who've purchased from us in the past and who have indicated (by checking the box) that they want to receive email from us regarding news. You checked that box, so you received the news. You can obviously opt out :-).2) Did you perhaps change your user account with us since you purchased the 747-400? Please contact our support and this can be settled very quickly.3) Please kindly observe the forum rules which state that you need to post using your real name.Thanks!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Sending an email out to customers letting them know they are eligible for a discount is spam? Would you rather they didn't let you know you can get a discount?

Ah!The famous 'Damned if you do. Damned if you don't' syndrome... ;-)Cheers,