Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest GentleGroove

737 - Automatically installed liveries won't show up in FS2004

Hello everyone,First post and I'm glad to be here, seems a very friendly and helpful forum. I just purchased and installed the download version of the 737-600/700. The base installation model in PMDG livery works fine, however I can't install any of the addon liveries I downloaded from the PMDG page. The .EXE files and setup run normally, but when I start the simulator the new liveries don't appear anywhere in the aircraft selection menu, just the PMDG base livery. I have checked the aircraft.CFG files and all the info is there, correctly numbered, as well as the texture folders. I am running FS2004 9.1 under Vista Home Premium 32-bit. I thought it could have something to do with administrator rights or compatibility, so I tried running the installation files as administrator and / or in XP SP2 compatibility mode, but with no results so far in either case.Has anyone had the same problem or can point me in the right way for a solution? Any help would be much appreciated.Best regardsAntonio

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yeah, this one got me once too.There's is a checkbox that microslop provided that you have to check to see all the variants.. opposite of the expected default.Hope this helps.

Antonio:Besides downloading liveries in Vista as administrator, try running FS9 as administrator and I believe the liveries will show up (but only when you run the program as admin). Mark Kessinger

Such a simple thing and I had completely forgotten it! All liveries now showing up correctly :)Thank you very much!Antonio