Sign in to follow this  
CactusChuck

Re-download request

I have been a customer of PMDG ever since they released the 737 for FS9. I have purchased the entire 737 series, the 747 and the B1900 series. So needless to say that when the 747 for FSX came out along with FS2Crew as a package deal I purchased it. The purchase was made on December 31, 2007 late in the afternoon. The next morning (New Years Day) I was off work and thought I would get on the computer and save the download from the night before. Well a long story short I had purchased a computer from Cyber Power (OK color me stupid) and of course it was a hunk of junk, and would not even boot up. So I gave it back and it took a month to get my money back. I then purchased a computer from Digital Storm (good move) but that took almost two months to get. Before anyone says why did you not back up the purchase, I do and had every intention to do so the next day. I have written to support asking for the opportunity to re-download the product I paid for. NO RESPONSE. After reading the forums last night I see that others are having the same problems. Before you all jump up and start quoting the usual response to get another email account, check this out. When I purchased the product. PMDG had no problem sending me an email. They have never had a problem sending me emails in the past when I had a problem. I don

Chuck,Sorry that we didn't recieve your earlier email. I did find an email from you dated today and I will be sending you a reply to that shortly. Let me know if you don't recieve it shortly.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

>Chuck,>>Sorry that we didn't recieve your earlier email. I did find>an email from you dated today and I will be sending you a>reply to that shortly. Let me know if you don't recieve it>shortly.>>Regards>Paul Gollnick :-cool >Technical Operations/Customer Operational Support>Precision Manuals Development Group>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpgPaulFirst I want to thank you publicly for your quick response. I have received all three of your letters today and have downloaded and saved to my server my order. I think that PMDG products and service have been first class. I am not going to beat a dead horse. Thanks again, and I will continue to purchase from PMDG.I know there is no hope for the 1900 but I enjoy flying it more than any other aircraftEveryone have a great dayChuck Stewardwatching the planes at KLAS

Guest VOZSean

>Chuck,>>Sorry that we didn't recieve your earlier email. I did find>an email from you dated today and I will be sending you a>reply to that shortly. Let me know if you don't recieve it>shortly.>>Regards>Paul Gollnick :-cool >Technical Operations/Customer Operational Support>Precision Manuals Development Group>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpgI'm Sorry to bring this up,However I am in the same boat. I have sent all my stuff through to support as well and not heard anything. Im hanging to get back into the bird!If it's ok could you also search for my email chuck? (from sean@teamtact.net)Cheers

Guest VOZSean

I Don't mean to bring this up again,But I have not heard from anyone from PMDG?I've reset the email including to the different address as well as send it from a hotmail account.PMDG - can you confirm receiving my emails?Cheers

Guest VOZSean

>I Don't mean to bring this up again,>>But I have not heard from anyone from PMDG?>>I've reset the email including to the different address as>well as send it from a hotmail account.>>PMDG - can you confirm receiving my emails?>>CheersStill waiting....PMDG, Can I even get a simply Acknowledgement that you have received my emails in this "support" forum please?Cheers,SeanYMML (AUS)

Sean-In order to receive assistance- we require that you comply with the forum guidelines. They are found at the top of the forum and when you read them you will find that you are required to sign your posts in this forum.Also- as has been mentioned in a number of other threads- if you send our support@ address an email- you should receive an automated reply to advise you that your email was received.If you do not get this reply- then one of two events is taking place:a) Your email did not reach us because your ISP is blacklisted as a spam forwarder.:( Our email did not reach you because your ISP has our IP address blacklisted.These are not things that PMDG controls directly- so it requires some flexibility on both ends. We generally recommend that users not receiving a reply open an email address with gmail or hotmail- as these almost always work effectively.EDIT: Sean- I looked at your account. To reissue your orders, you'll need to purchase Extended Download Service. I've also sent an email to your listed email address- let me know by reply AND HERE IN THIS THREAD that you received the email... Then we'll know which direction the filter problem is pointing. ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest VOZSean

Hi Robert,I have received the email and replied that I have it.Cheers,Sean MYMML Australia