Sign in to follow this  
JeffEvans

PMDG and Acceleration

I have purchased many addon aircraft over my years in flight sim and have played with all of them on and off. I fool around and get bored and then move on to another plane. My rock has always been the PMDG 747. It's been my solice, my friend, my occasionally finiky but always faithful companion. Now, alas, I am a broken man. Life no longer holds light. My depression has dropped to the depths of hades and so my spirit, my soul and my complete inner being. As I contemplate the electrical cord around my neck and the short but fateful leap off the patio balcony to my ultimate demise I ask you, nay, implore you, to respond to my humble last question...Hey, I just added Acceleration and now my PMDG planes won't open and I get a CTD... any ideas short of re-installing PMDG?

IIRC, the early versions of ADE would crash (CTD) after applying Accel when it was first released. Look through your ..FSXmodules folder for any recognizable dll's and move or disable them one by one to find a potential culprit. I don't recall any specific issues with the 744X and SP2/Accel compatibility, but there were others addons that did so.Regards,

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE