Sign in to follow this  
Guest receptor99

HDG select off by 3 degrees when autopilot is engaged

Guest receptor99

Hello everyone,I've been experiencing this for sometime now. Everytime I select a heading when the auto-pilot is engaged, the plane flies at a heading 3 degrees off. So to select a heading of 360 MAG, I have to input 357 MAG.I am running FSX with SP 1 and SP2 and v2.1 of PMDG 747-400. I had the problem before moving up to SP 1 and 2 and before moving up to v2.1 of the PMDG 747-400Anyone else experiencing this? Thoughts/suggestions would be much appreciated.Thanks,Tabraiz

Tabraiz,A screen shot would help immensely for trouble shooting. Sounds like it could be a cross wind issue.Hope it helps,

Guest receptor99

I feel ridiculously stupid. It was precisely a cross-wind issue. Not sure why that didn't come to my mind. Thanks again :)Tabraiz

Don't... we all learn a lot here.

Dan Downs KCRP