Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

calzonister

PW/RR EPR value updates?

Hi,Like many others i was waiting and waiting for the PMDG 744 update, and was very very happy for when it finally came out! So thanks for that PMDG :DReading the updates list for the FS9 PMDG 744 version 1.20 it states an update for PW/RR EPR values to reflect more realistic numbers.Now my question is: How far have these numbers been changed? And were exactly? Because simply looking at them i seem to have the same values.Could anyone from PMDG give me a better idea on how this was changed and were exactly?Thanks in Advance,Leonardo Calzoni

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Any info from PMDG?I am really interested on knowing more about this update!CheersLeonardo Calzoni

I find it kinda strange that nobody from PMDG or anyone else has posted in this topic yet!?Could someone from PMDG especially please give me an idea of what the EPR value change included and if it actually was incorporated in the update?Thanks,Leonardo Calzoni

Leonardo,I just asked Vangelis and he said the originals were very very close but we made some minor changes that Robert observed on the real thing while getting his 744 Type Rating a few months back. It's no more than a 0.3 EPR change in certain phases of the engines' performance envelope.

Indeed, detail!! Thank you guys!!Wijnand (EHBK)

>Leonardo,>>I just asked Vangelis and he said the originals were very very>close but we made some minor changes that Robert observed on>the real thing while getting his 744 Type Rating a few months>back. It's no more than a 0.3 EPR change in certain phases of>the engines' performance envelope.Thanks so much Ryan, That is the exact kind of info. i was asking for!Have a great day and keep up that great work PMDG :DLeonardo Calzoni