Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest RoSPA_David

Boeing 737 VZF

although i have looked through my manual and found nothing exact, i would appreciate some help regarding the vzf speed in order to perform a monitored approach using fs2crew. I have posted this question in the fs2crew forum but no answers are available at present in relation to where the information is held.So, i plain and simple terms, where will i find the zero flaps manouvering speed, either in the manual or referenced within the cockpit environment. ThanksDavid

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I thought I knew the V-speeds, not familiar with Vzf, maneuvering speed Va might be the one you are looking for. However, it's not provided in the limitations of the manual and I assume that since Va varies significantly with weight that it's not a simple number.In many planes, Va is twice the clean stall speed (Vs which also changes with weight).Just wondering, how is Vzf or Va used during approach in your scenario?

Zero flap maneuvering speed or flaps up maneuvering speed is displayed on the PFD airspeed scale as the UP bug. Should also be VREF40+70 if you want to try to figure it manually. Adam

Thanks that helps a lotKind Regards David