Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hydraulics3

PMDG B737NG Disconnecting AP

I am using a CH Flight Sim Yoke and when flying the B737NG, if I accidentally touch my yoke the AP disconnects. It seems very sensitive against the B744. Where can I disable or reduce this from happening.ThanksDon Fraser

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think there would be an override setting in the toolbar and you may of clicked it. Usually it would not be that sensitive.

Thanks StevenP but I have checked all options and cannot find one to override the AP. Still hoping someone has the answer:)Don

Aren't there two check boxes under the AFDS section in the 737 PMDG options menu called 'throttles override' and 'controls override'? This option exists with the 747 but I can't check out the 737's options at the moment to verify this, my spouse is on the other computer right now. You can also set a larger 'null zone' in FSUIPC for your controls so if you accidentally bump them, you won't get an A/P disconnect.Kim

Thanks Kim, tried it with controls override checked and unchecked - it didn't make any difference. I have even tried it with max null but still the same - all very strange!Don