Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

machie

getting a flight plan into the fmc on the 737

Hi AllI have not been flying for about a year--I have forgotten how to get FSNav flight plans into the fmc--can anyone helpThanksDorn

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I assume you have the PMDG export dll installed in FSNAV as supplied by FSNAV. I don't have FSNav but use FSBuild that exports to the flightsimpathPMDGFLIGHTPLANS folder in the FMC format as I assume FSNav does.Here's how to load the exported plan into the FMC:1.Click the FMC INIT REF button, then in order LSK INDEX, NAV DATA, FLGT PLANS. This will give you a list of the FPs available for import.2.If the your plan name such as KMSPKMDW is not listed use the PREV PAGE or NEXT PAGE buttons to scroll through the list.3.Having found the name, LLSK next to the name. This should place the name in the scratch pad.4.Click the RTE button to bring up ROUTE page 1.5.LLSK2 next to the dashes under CO ROUTE. The name will now appear in place of the dashes and the plan will load.6.Click NEXT PAGE to scroll through the plan checking it out or go to the LEGS page to check the waypoints. If on a route page RLSK ACTIVATE or if on a LEGS page return to a route page by clicking RTE and RLSK ACTIVATE there. The EXE button will illuminate and click it to finish loading your plan.Alternately, when the plan is entered into the CO ROUTE LSK ACTIVATE and then EXE. Now go to the LEGS page to check out the waypoints with the difference being that speeds and altitudes will be shown.

To Any Interested ReadersJust a quick note. I found the PMDG Export dll for FSNav in the Avsim library at this link http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID....php?DLID=38503 I need to fly in FS9 because the PMDG 737 fleet is the only fleet with the versatile set of liveries necessary for flying in my Flying Tigers Virtual Airline.I can