Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buzzlite3

Waypoint Data

Hi AllAfter the last AIRAC cycle from Navigraph I found a couple of waypoints that had not been corrected to a new position. I was able to fix this by going into WpNavFIX and correcting the LAT/LONG.However I also tried to add a couple of waypoints that were missing completly, but these would not show up.Does anyone know how to fix this?CheersDavid

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just wondering what changed but kept the same name?Also wondering what was added but missed by navigraph?Adding a fix to wpNavFIX.txt file is easy, but it does require that everything line up in correct column position and tab characters will not work (white space has to be spaces). See: http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/NAVDATA_Data_Dictionary for additional info.

Hi DanThanks for the reply. I got caught by the 'TAB' so I have corrected it now and they show up. This is good news for adding some of the missing approach proceedure points.The two points that have moved are (new pos)PIKON -46.051167 169.936944LAGOV -45.784333 170.504000The two new points areDOVAT -45.981917 169.936944NUSLI -45.715417 170.437167Thanks againDavid

Thanks, David.. I'm always surprised with an aviation authority moves a fix instead of deleting it and creating a new one at a new location. Seems like it's asking for Murphy's Law to have an affect.Thanks for sharing the locations.