Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Will Nogueira

MD11 - PMDG.....REALLY TRUE ?????

Guest Will Nogueira

I read in a forum that the MD11 will be launched in December.Someone here knows if the forum is before Christmas?regardsCmte Will:.

If this annoucement doesn't come from the PMDG stuff directly, it's doubtful to be true.But it's possible, though...

Best regards,
Marius S

Guest Jake Lee

Really? You really believe what other forums say? You really believe that PMDG will answer your question? You really believe you are the first person to post such a thread?- Jake

Guest Jake Lee

>There is no release date, how many times do we have to say>this? ;) I guess if you put it in huge block letters on the homepage to the support forum you would still get questions asking the same thing. Really, really ridiculous!!!!-Jake

Why?IT WILL BE BEFORE CHRISTMAS....He did not mention which year....Karl-Heinz - EDDI/THF " Tempelhof "" The mother of all airports " - Sir Norman Fosterhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Karl-Heinz Wichmann - EDDI/THF "Tempelhof"

"The mother of all airports" - Sir Norman Foster

Now CLOSED - its a shame !

747400.jpg

Guest WEA-JHD

Not trying to be a a forum troll here, but i would be surprised if i saw this plane released before christmas, this year.. i guess i'm so used to waiting for it that i really don't care when it's released anymore, but one thing is for certain: i'll be buying it the day it's released :)The most important thing is that the aircraft have the highest quality possible and not rush it out like some other developers tend to do.Kind RegardsJan

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

2%
    $640.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now