Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davjg

737NG DISPLAY PROBLEM

Hi, my name is DavidI have just installed 737NG, for some reasons, my MCP, Flight Instruments, Engines and APU display is a flat black screens, no idea why. But everything else appears to be working fine except the above mentioned displays, what do i need to do to fix this? I have a Triple2Go/ 3 monitors.I appreciate your help, thanks

David J Guillen

Intel Core i7-6850k CPU @ 4.1 O/C

GeForce GTX 1080 TI l Sony 4k Ultra HD 48"

Window 7/64 l 16GB RAM

I just want to add to my above comments, the display i am talking about is in the cockpit not the monitors. Perhap, i was not explaining it clearly, thanks

David J Guillen

Window 7/64 l 16GB RAM

I beleive that the blank screen situation is a registeration problem, either try to reinstall, and if it doesnt work you will have to contact pmdg.

Gerry
Prepar3D V4 - PMDG 747/400- PMDG 737 - Majestic Dash 8 - Activesky 16 - ASCA - ORBX FTX Global base pack - ORBX NA LC - ORBX HD Trees - Precipitfx - Chaseplane - Carenado PC-12, QW 787, FT(CYYZ, KBOS, CYUL), FB (KIAD,KPDX,KSFO), FSDT (CYVR), FSimstudios (CYYC), Aerosoft A320 pro.

System: Intel I7 7700 / 12 GB Ram / Windows 10 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / 32" Acer Monitor

thank you for your response, but i have already done that. Does anyone else have any other suggestion??

David J Guillen

Window 7/64 l 16GB RAM

Sounds like you have an authentication issue. If uninstalling and then reinstalling didn't work, please contact PMDG support and they will help you out.

George Morris

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Ok, thanks, i wil do that.

David J Guillen

Window 7/64 l 16GB RAM

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

2%
    $640.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now