Sign in to follow this  
vgage

Any plans for a airbus 380 or Boeing 787

I was just wondering if there are future plans for A380 or Boeing 787 for both fs9 and fsx. I was young and dumb when I bought the abacus 787 and the afs a 350. Do not waste your money on that. Also how hard is the fmc. How many hours would I need to master it. I have the pmdg products but not used them yet. Have a couple of days off now to invest some time into it. Thanks guys. Wonderful pmdg products.

I can't speak for PMDG, but I'd doubt those two aircraft will be seen in the PMDG hangar for many, many years. One is brand new (A380), the other hasn't even flown yet(B787). I doubt Airbus or Boeing would be very forthcoming with the information that would be required by PMDG to create a product of the same calibre of the PMDG 747-400 & -400F.You have to remember that the 747 has been around about 3 decades, so it's not as hard to get in-depth information on or to have people on the PMDG team who have experience flying or working on the mechanical side of the 747.Of course, I could be wrong about this, but it seems like a sensible answer to your question to me.

Seriously, these guys are working with such a backlog that thoughts of these aircraft, while welcome, are firmly in the daydream category.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

I think a 777 is a more realistic project + a bunch of us have been asking for it. Regarding the FMC I advise you to read the manual, it's not hard but knowing it's features before hand will make your experience much more enjoyable IMO.Jose

I'd love a B777-300, especially since Virgin Blue is starting up an international airline to the USA called V-Australia and they will be using the B777-300. You should see the paint job on it - looks fantastic.