Sign in to follow this  
RoyH

British Airways Fuel Mesurement

Hi GuysI have the 737NG and 747-400 and always fly in BA livery.Does anyone know whether BA use lbs of kgs to calculate and measure fuel?Many thanksRoy Higgins

KGS.... Check out BAV virtual, great airline and a good bunch of guys to fly with.Rob

Rob Prest

Kgs- or occasionally in stones if you are so inclined ;). Rob is correct- BAV is fantastic- but others might suggest I'm a trifle biased ;).Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 - FSGS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe | e8500 | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MG SATA2 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Thankyou Carl and Rob.I will definately check out BAV - hopefully I can still fly the 737-800Best regardsRoy Higgins

Hey Carl,>>Kgs- or occasionally in stones if you are so inclined ;). Rob is correct- BAV is fantastic- but others might suggest I'm a trifle biased ;)<

Lee James
Desktop Pilot - www.virtualairlinepilot.org

Instagram - virtualairlinepilot_lee
Check out my Adventure Videos & FS Reviews on YouTube at VirtualAirlinePilot !

spacer.png

Hello Lee!Glad to hear from you- hope you all are safely home?....At least I didn't suggest hundred-weight ;)Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Roy:There are literaly DOZENS of daily 737 schedules for BAV- I'm sure you will find something suitable- good luck!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Guest Brettlee

Hi Carl, I was interested in flying for a virtual airline and i was curious can you still fly with the pmdg add on i use for the 747-400 or do you have to down load and use the company aircraft?

Hi BrettI am a member of BA virtual, and you can fly any aircraft within your membership "rank". these are First Officer, Senior First Officer, Captain and Senior Captain. An example is: 747-400 = Senior First Officer but747-400F is First Officer (initial rank)concorde= Senior Captain.Do have a look at the site, loads of information there.regardsJohn Calleja (BAW 352)

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

>Hi Carl,> I was interested in flying for a virtual airline and i>was curious can you still fly with the pmdg add on i use for>the 747-400 or do you have to down load and use the company>aircraft?Brett (?):Please sign all posts with your full name (forum rules).Absolutely! I almost always fly my fat girl (PMDG 747-400) or the Jet Lift callsign with the PMDG 747-400F. Othewise you can find me in Rick Piper's superbe HS748. Point being, you can fly almost anything you want (within the fleet).Even with the upcoming MD-11, Pete was kind enough (at my dermatoligist's urgings) to paint her in BA colours, so I will fly her for BAV as a DC-10 (under ACARS) to log time.Should you decide to apply, Lee James (our 747 Training Captain) is incredibly helpful and knowledgable). Try us- you will love it- I promise! Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 with FS-GS System Unification | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Asus P5E-Deluxe (X48) | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Sony 40" Bravia XBR | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 500GB Seagate Barracuda 32MB SATA2 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper