Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3-2-1-Now

[MD-11] Unable to Enter Lat/Lon in F-PLN

Hi,I can't seem to get this figured out! I need to enter Lat/Lon into the Flight Plan, but it says "NOT IN DATA BASE".Where do you enter it?According to the manual, the format is NxxWxxx. I've tried entering this directly as a waypoint in the F-PLN page and as an airway, but it won't accept it!!! :(Can I tell it the NAT route (NAT T in this case) anywhere?Thanks! :)Best regards,Robin.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Got it figured out! Need to enter:Nxxxx.x/Wxxxxx.xin the scratchpad to get it to enter into the F-PLN! The manual doesn't say, but suggests the format NxxWxxx.Best regards,Robin.

What about if it's an east coordinate? I'm trying to program COA6 flight RJAA-KIAH and it won't let me insert with your format Robin - gives me a format error. The coordinates I need to place are 4300N 16000E. The N4300.0/E16000.0 gives me that error. Any ideas guys?Paul

Based on my experiences with the 747 you don't need the slash (/), so the format should be:Nxxxx.xExxxxx.xRegardsRob

>> Based on my experiences with the 747You do - it's an MD-11. ;)Best regards,Robin.

Hi,question,How do I enter this into the FMS "TUMAR/M082F330" Or "40N044W/M082F370"?