Sign in to follow this  
Guest alpha118

MD-11 Load Manager

>Doesn't work for me unfortunately. Vista 64 Eng and FSX Accel>installed. Path in registry is correct, all addons work>correct, but load manager can't find aircraft.cfg.>OK, I ran Flight1 Registry repair tool from another location and it worked. Another satisfied customer here :)

Mike Krawczyk

A2A Simulations

Guest simon_131

I had used the Flight 1 Reg. repair before I installed the MD-11 but tried it again after others talking about it working, and it works for me too! :)

Guest alpha118

Yep, using the flight 1 reg repair tool works for me to. Load manager fuel slider even works without running FSXPhew...we got there, well for some of us anywayRegardsClive

Guest milliotseb

Yep but why 747 loader was working and MD11 not :)But nice to see a solution

Estaban, I can confirm that using the Flight1 registry repair tool worked for me and now I have a Load Manager I can use:) PMDG.....I think you need to give this guy something for at least finding a fix for our load manager problems. Thanks Estaban.CraigLian Li PC 65B CaseCorsair HX Series CMPSU-620HX 620W Power SupplyPlextor PX-810SA/SW-BL DVD/CDGiagabyte GA-P35-DS3RCrucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)Arctic Freezer 7 ProIntel E6850 Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz 4M shared L2 Cache @ 3.6 GHzEVGA 7950GT KO 512mb 169.21_forceware whqlSeagate Barracuda 7200.10 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATASeagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATAVista Ultimate SP1FS Genesis US,Canada,MexicoGEX Active SkyFlightSim Commander VOX ATCTrack IR Vector

Guest BobbieVazquez

Just tried the F1 Registry fix and no-joy... Still have the same issues in that fuel can not be adjusted using the slider. It should be noted that I have always had a connection with Load Manager and FSX as indicated on the advisory message at the bottom of Load Manager. Also the slider on the 747 Load Manager works fine with no issues so I am not sure the registry fix is a good fit for my situation Rather perplexed and not sure why the slider will not work or what to do other that look for a SP1 to be developed with a solution... SideNote - Running VistA 32, FSX (with SP1 and Accel..), not sure if the latter is a concern regarding Accel...Thanks,Bobbie

Guest sagoes

Hello, Flight 1 registry repair tool worked for me too.Thanks. Best regards. Orlando.

I am using XP SP2.and had the same not loading problem.I tried the Flight 1 reg fix,and everything works great!Thanks guys!This is really a fantastic aircraft.James

Sorry fella's..... but for a dumb old knucklehead..... Where do I find this Flight 1 Registry repair tool?Sorry!Steve

Just a little "bumpsy wumpsy" on this thread again. Hoping for other solutions to get the Load Manager running. I'm still seeing the 0 value in the Load Manager even after running the Flight1 Registry Repair tool and uninstalling and reinstalling.Daryl

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

HiThanks for the tip about the F1 registry tool, it worked I can now load the MD-11 and go flying.Jim Hodkinson