Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Qatsimo

WS reflections

Thanks PMDG for yet another fine product. Worth every penny in gold imho. Great Systems, great graphics and great sound!Now i only got used to windshield reflections in the VC and i'm missing these in the MD11. It's like if there are no windshields at all. I tried to adjust different VC bmp's but with no luck. Any suggestions?Regards, Gerrit

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bedankt Andre :) (or thks, if not a flying dutchman)When it's for performance reasons i like to add another issue which is the control column. With all PMDG aircraft (including MD11) i'm seeing this wild flight controls movement as soon the autopilot comes on and the aircraft banks. I would prefer a static column or no column at all when autopilot is engaged. This would probably increase performance and make some room for windshield reflections. Just a thought.Regards, Gerrit

Yes i did. This lowers the column but movement of the yoke is still quite wild when autopilot is engaged. Same goes for the VC throttle, though i can live with that.Regards, Gerrit