Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VHOJT

RVSM airspace - list?

Hi there again chapsAnother perhaps arcane question - hopefully these posts are not too off-topic in this forum?Does anyone know of some sort of list or directory or anything really taht details the countries/airspaces currently using RVSM. I know the majority do, but I noticed a few such as Pakistan, Iran and Arghanistan aren't using these regulations. I just wondererd if there were others that I wasn't aware of. I know parts of Africa are becoming RVSM presently etc. but my knowledge is rather hotch-potch.Does anyone have a direction they could point me in (except for a home for the chronically tedious) in terms of some sort of "list"?RegardsRudy

Hi Rudy,just "googled" ( rvsm airspace) and found 27100 answers...I am sure you'll find something there.But it will be lot easier if someone knows a direct link to the answer...Karl-Heinz - EDDI/THF " Tempelhof "" The mother of all airports " - Sir Norman FosterNow CLOSED and history - its a shame !http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg