Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sunbear

NG Night-Lighting in the VC

Guest sunbear

I say again:'Does anybody have 'night-lighting' actuated in the VC panel of the 600 thru 900 Boeings'?jack

Looks like attachment... didn't do anything but load the -700 with VC cockpit at night. I don't think the light switch works in VC, try turning on the lights then switch to VC... I never fly the 737 in VC because it isn't functional like the 747 or MD11.Edit: My PrintScn pic was too large to upload and I haven't installed a pic handling app yet... sorry: no attachment.Edit2: Found a pic manager in vista... didn't know it was there...now there is an attch (nothing is easy).

Hi,Just a shot in the dark.. so to speak, but do you have the "aircraft lights illuminate ground" ( or words to that effect) option checked?It's an FS9 option.Needs to be on, if I remember.Paul

Guest sunbear

Paul,You were right on with that tip. Thanks again for the 'assist'...Regards,jack

Guest twsbbl

If I recall correctly, this is because the texture used on the panel backlighting is the same as used on the landing lights. I've found that if I have issues getting the VC to light up, I just toggle the landing lights.