Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muppet22

Latest AIRAC

Guest Muppet22

Anyone have any clues as to when it'll appear courtesy of Richard Stefan - his mail addy keeps bouncing so I can't get a reply.Tom

This cycle's been 'jumped over' Tom due to business commitments Tom.Richard has posted to the VTASIM n/gs.Rgds

Guest Muppet22

Hi DaveI knew the cycle 0204 was jumped over due to the message on his website, is 0205 being jumped over as well now?RegardsTom

Sorry Tom, I was a cycle behind :-), but I guess like the rest of us you will just have to wait with crossed fingers (or whatever) :-)

I emailed Richard this week and had a response which indicates that 0205 will also be jumped over.Apparently it has to do with some computer programming or the like.I also notice that Prabal Ghosh has not delivered 0205 either...or have I missed something as usual? :-lolRob

Guest Muppet22

Hi RobI don't think you have missed anything.Oh well, have to wait till 0206 which can't be far away anyway.Tom

Guest NAVData

Hi Tom,yes the actual cycle 0205 will be also jumped over. There are the same three reasons as for the past cycle.1. business (but the most work is done)2. reprograming my convertion module, due perfomance probs (support two new addon

Guest Muppet22

Brilliant! Thanks for your reply Richard.Tom