Yeah, I know what you meant :)Who is this Fred anyway??Tp

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes that is the question ,who is fred? Fred is english your native language ,if not maybe ask a question in your native language and someone will be able to comprehend this.

According to reply #8 he speaks English, no problem. Maybe he just got bored.

This sad pitiful little thread through all of its maimed and twisted existence has risen once more from its drunken grave like the dread spectre of doom. Will it ever die?

WHAM!!!!.......it just has....i killed it ... :-)Tom van der ElstUhhhh.....well i've got no fancy line to type down here....if you know one....let me know...maybe i'll look smarter then *:-*DASH 7 FOREVER! :-bla

OUCH!!! You are making my stomach ache from so much laughing! That was a great one Ian!! HAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

"When a patch applies it to projects of the new announcementy.? Already next sim is the makes so i don't wait. By the weight, who is Ponderosa?"Guys, you all will have to excuse me for bringing this thread to the top but I just got the giggles with this post! I CANNOT STOP laughing!!!

He took my survey question on "drinking and simming" too literally! :-lol

Thanks to Ian R's suggestions (from about a year ago when this thread originally started) I yanked out my pocket translator and was able to download a copy of Fred's language on to it.Now what he is really trying to say is one of the following:1) "The Lotto Machine is broken."2) "There is Saurkraut in my Leiderhosen."3) "My Hovercraft is full of Eels."heh.. still laughing out loud at this thread.Ian Elchitz CYWG

L O L !!!!!! :-) :-) :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolTom van der ElstUhhhh.....well i've got no fancy line to type down here....if you know one....let me know...maybe i'll look smarter then *:-*DASH 7 FOREVER! :-bla

ROFL!!! For some reason I never saw this thread when it first started... too funny!

Funny....too started it when thread this saw never I reason some for ROLF!!!Can I install this new ROLF patch before the Poderosa/Ponskey Patch.

>"sotto voce">>well congratulations sir...you

>>"sotto voce">>>>well congratulations sir...you

PIC on VATSIM - The Ponskey Ponderosa Flight1st Anniversary Memorial - June 14, 2003Whatcha all think?