Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matthias1975

FMC screenshots, please!!!!

Guest Matthias1975

Hi all,I still did not recieve my ordered copy of 767 PIC. I asked a question concerning the PIC FMC before. Because I am very satisfied with the DF 737 FMC I would like to know which functions the PIC FMC has. Could someone post some screenshot of the FMC and it

The 767PIC FMC is more complete and has more functionality than the DF737, therefore if you enjoy the DF product you will very much enjoy the PIC product.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Expect a more complete, realistic FMC than DF734.My guess is that you will be more satisfied as you are now :)Next to the extra features it has it also integrates better in the main panel. DF734's FMC is an external program that has some video updating delay issues when used.You won't see that in the PIC's FMC.However, the DF734 has a great panel and is a great a/c.It's just that FMC that seriously bothers me.If only they had done it the B767PIC way....I have the DF734, PSS AB3xx and the B767PIC.The latter is still my favourite.- Gideon (EHAM)

Hey Matthias,Go here and download the 108 page FMC manual.ftp://ftp.wilcopub.com/767_FMC.pdfIt will tell (and show) you what the FMC can do. The FIX page was added after this manual came out (In the 1.1 update for 2000) and the pdf file is called 767PIC11Update.pdf, but I couldn't find the link for you.The manual has a tutorial on a flight from KDFW to KLGA. It should answer most of the questions you have about the FMC.Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Well, had to write something in here...:)

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg