Sign in to follow this  
Guest liew

PFD

Guest liew

Hi there everyone! I am a new user of the PIC 767 in FS2002. I was wondering after I installed the patch and then launch the aircraft in FS2002. Once I turn right the whole B767 just keeps going right without me turning anymore! Help I need fly by wire!ANother thing I have noticed about both the ADIs versions is that where is that maximum pitch angle indicators? I read that this is the most advanced and realistic B767 panel around so I tot that this was in also? These are like little yellow wings in the ADI whenever the flaps are extended on BOEING aircrafts.PLease do a patch to include them in. Besides this 2 problems the panel is perfect enough for me!Regards,Victor

Guest Mark McG

No Patch for the ADI. I'm quite sure things like that will be looked at for the new v2 that is in developement.

"ANother thing I have noticed about both the ADIs versions is that where is that maximum pitch angle indicators? I read that this is the most advanced and realistic B767 panel around so I tot that this was in also? These are like little yellow wings in the ADI whenever the flaps are extended on BOEING aircrafts."Are you talking about the eyebrows? Perhaps that's an airline selectable option? I've seen them on the 744 but can't find any reference to them in my 767 AOM.

No, he's talking about the pitch limit indicator, PLI, which is present with flaps selected (any setting) in most 757/767s.Like Mark said, wait for the PICv2.Tero

PPL(A)

Guest liew

I don`t think it is in most B767s. So far I see it is in all of them. I still havent seen one that comes without them yet. Maybe only American Airlines since one of the thread say that the panel is modelled after American Airline`s B767s. Victor

Guest Jaaky

Victor,As far as the part of your question about the aircraft continuing to turn...Install FSUIPC and activate Control Spike Elimination.

Guest liew

Yup. Done that and thanks for ya reply. Now it works properly. Kinda frustrating after a 12 hour fight at 4 time acceleration aka also more than 3 hours in real life! The B767 just flips over on finals uncontrollably and crashes! Victor

Guest TheJones

You don't use time acceleration with PIC. She doesn't like it.

>You don't use time acceleration with PIC. She doesn't like>it.I was going to say that too, but I was pretty certain that someone would consider that another flaw. :-grr

BobK

You 'can' use time acceleration with PIC767...the AFDS is good for up to 4X unless you have some tight turns between waypoints. At 2X, she is completely solid, at 4X it is still quite stable but you gotta watch it around the turns. In sum, with A/P on, 4X simulation is fine unless you do something really silly like try to land at 4X.With A/P OFF, you 'can' go higher than 4X hand flying...good luck.Rob.